The webpage www.udi.no does not work in the Opera Mini browser, which you are using now. Please use another browser, for example Opera, or the standard browser on your phone.
Requirements of seasonal workers
- You must pay an application fee.
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- The circumstances in your home country must indicate that it is likely that you can return home when you have completed your work in Norway.
Requirements relating to the job offer
Requirements of the employer
- Your employer must obtain confirmation from the Norwegian Labour and Welfare Administration (NAV) that it is not possible to recruit enough workers from Norway or the EEA to perform the job.
- If the work is in the agriculture or forestry industry, it is not necessary to obtain confirmation from NAV.
Rights and obligations
- If you later wish to apply for a permanent residence permit, the period you have this permit does not count towards the residence period required for eligibility for a permanent permit.
- You family is not entitled to residence permits to come and live with you in Norway.