Want to apply Skilled workers

If you have completed higher education or have completed vocational training, you can apply for a residence permit as a skilled worker. You must normally already have received a job offer, or have your own business.

The information on this page is personalised for

The applicant is a citizen of : China

What type of work will you be doing?

  • Skilled worker with an employer in Norway

  • Employees of international companies who are going on assignment for the Norwegian branch of the company

  • Employees of companies abroad who are going on assignment in Norway

  • Athletes or coaches

  • Religious leaders/teachers

  • Self-employed persons with a company in Norway

  • Self-employed persons with a company abroad


Waiting time

Check how long you have to wait for an answer to your application for a residence permit for work. 

Did you find what you were looking for?