Requirements relating to renewal of your immigrant's passport or refugee travel document
How to apply
- You must pay an application fee.
- You must have the same type of residence permit as you had when you first applied for a travel document, or hold a permanent residence permit.
- Normally, you cannot have visited your home country.
- Nothing must have happened to make the Norwegian authorities doubt your identity.
- You cannot have been convicted of any serious crimes.
- If you are under the age of 18, both your parents, or the parent who has sole parental responsibility for you, must apply on your behalf. If you are in the care of the Norwegian child welfare service, they must normally apply on your behalf. Your foster parents cannot apply.