Requirements for being issued a new card
- you must have a valid residence permit
- you must have your DUF number (12 digits) and information about the residence permit. You will find this information in the decision letter that you received from the Directorate of Immigration (UDI) or the police.
- you must pay a fee of NOK 300
Not everyone has to pay a fee
You do not need to pay a fee if
- you have a permanent residence permit or permanent right of residence and order a new card before the old one expires.
- you have received a damaged residence card that you want to complain about
Please note! You must hand in the old residence card when you go to the police, if not you must still pay the fee.
How to order a residence card