Can Norwegian citizens and their family members be covered by the EU/EEA regulations in Norway?

If the reference person (the family member in Norway) is a Norwegian citizen, this person and his or her family members are covered by the EU/EEA regulations if:

  • they have been living together in another EU/EEA country than Norway, and
  • the reference person has been employed, self-employed, had enough funds or been a student there, and
  • they are now moving together to Norway or are reuniting in Norway