How do an EU/EEA citizen get a tax deduction card?

Everyone who works in Norway must have a tax deduction card and a Norwegian identification number, either a D number or a National identity number.

The Norwegian Tax Administration issues tax deduction cards and Norwegian identification numbers and can answer questions regarding this (external website, opens in new window).