Who are covered by the EU/EEA regulations?
All EU/EEA nationals and their family members are covered by the EU/EEA regulations.
This applies both to family members who are EU/EEA citizens themselves and family members who are citizens of a country outside the EU/EEA.
By "Family members" we mean:
- Spouses and registered partners
- Those who are getting married
- Children and grandchildren under the age of 21
- Children and grandchildren over the age of 21
- Children born in Norway
- Foster child under the age of 18
- Children under the age of 18 who have siblings in Norway
- Parents and grandparents who are moving to children/grandchildren in Norway
- Family members who need nursing and care