Forwarding documents in asylum cases

How to send in original documents/passports

Any original passports and ID documents must be handed in to the police where you live.

You can also send them by post to:

Politiets utlendingsenhet
Postboks 2095 Vika
0125 Oslo

You must write your contact information (name, address and phone number) and DUF number on a sheet of paper and include it in the envelope. 

Do not send original documents to UDI.

How to send in copies of documents 

Copies of documents can be sent by post to the Norwegian Directorate of Immigration, P.O. Box 2098 Vika, 0125 Oslo.

You must write your name and DUF number on a sheet of paper that you enclose in the envelope.