Spouse or registered partner
Requirements for both
Requirements for the applicant
- You must pay an application fee.
- You must document your identity. A valid passport is usually valid proof of identity.
- You must not be subject to a prohibition against entry to Norway or Schengen.
Requirements for the reference person
- You must have or have applied for a residence permit as a student at a university college or university.
- You must have at least one year left of your studies in Norway.
- You must have an income of at least
NOK 320 274 per year pre-tax. This can be income from employment, loans or grants received in connection with studies, and money that you or the applicant has in an account. You cannot have received financial assistance from NAV (økonomisk sosialhjelp) during the last 12 months.