Visitor visa to Norway Visitor visa to Norway
From 4 February 2023, citizens of Vanuatu must apply for a visitor visa if they wish to stay in Norway for up to 90 days.
The new rules that apply to you are:
- You must pay an application fee.
- You must hand in all the documents on the embassy’s checklist. You will find the checklist by clicking on the “How to apply”-button below and choosing the country you live in.
- You must have a passport that is valid for at least three months after the end of your visit. The passport must be issued within the last ten years.
- You must have valid travel insurance.
- You must have enough money to finance your stay in Norway and your return journey. You must normally have NOK 500 for each day of your stay in Norway. Alternatively, someone you know, who is living in Norway, can give a financial guarantee.
- You must not be subject to a prohibition against entry to Norway or Schengen.
- If you have been in the Schengen area in the last 90 days, you must check when it is possible for you to re-enter, and how many days you can stay in Schengen. Please use the visa calculator to check this (ec.europa.eu) (external website)
- You must register your fingerprints.
- If you are under the age of 18, both your parents, or other persons responsible for you, must sign your application.
- You must have an invitation from the people you are going to have meetings with.