Requirements of the applicant
- You must pay an application fee.
- Your work or research situation must be unchanged.
- You must meet the same requirements as when you applied for the first time.
Requirements of the type of residence permit you have
- Your residence permit must be renewable. If you already have held the residence permit for the maximum amount of months or years, you cannot apply for renewal.
|Residence permit for:||Is the permit renewable?|
|Unskilled Russian workers||
Yes, but you can only have it for up to two years, then you must live outside Norway for one year before you can apply for a new such permit.
|Russian cross-border workers||Yes|
Requirements of persons who have changed employers
- If you are going to change employer or client since the last time you applied, you must normally submit a new application for a residence permit for work purposes instead of applying for renewal.