I have a residence permit in Ukraine and am not a Ukrainian citizen. Can I get protection (asylum) in Norway?

You must contact your home country for help, unless you fear persecution in your home country.

If you are ineligible for collective protection, you may still apply for individual protection, and your application will be assessed individually. You will find an overview of who can apply for collective protection here.