Parent who is moving to children over the age of 18 in Norway
Requirements for the applicant
- You must pay an application fee.
- You must document your identity. A valid passport is usually valid proof of identity.
- You must not be subject to a prohibition against entry to Norway or Schengen.
- You must be over the age of 60.
- You cannot have a spouse or cohabitant.
- You cannot have parents, children, grandchildren, or great-grandchildren in your home country.
Requirements for the reference person
- You must have an annual income of at least
NOK 320 274 per year pre-tax. You cannot have received financial assistance from NAV (økonomisk sosialhjelp) during the last 12 months. Check what kind of income counts toward this requirement and whether you can get an exemption.
- You must have a home.