Want to apply Family immigration

The information on this page is personalised for

The applicant is a citizen of : United Kingdom

The reference person is a citizen of: Norway

Have you lived together in an EU/EEA country, other than Norway?: Yes

You have been established in another EU/EEA country, other than Norway, and the reference person has been a worker, self employed, service provider, had sufficient funds or been a student there, and you are now moving to Norway together.