Child who has full siblings in Norway
Requirements for the applicant
- You must document your identity. A valid passport is usually valid proof of identity.
- You must be under the age of 18.
- You cannot have parents or other carers in your home country or country of residence.
Requirements for the reference person
- You must have a home.
- You must have an annual income of at least
NOK 320 274 per year pre-tax. You cannot have received financial assistance from NAV (økonomisk sosialhjelp) during the last 12 months. Check what kind of income counts toward this requirement and whether you can get an exemption.
- If you and your brother or sister meet all these requirements, UDI will ask the Norwegian child welfare authorities to approve that you are suitable as a care person.