Spouse or registered partner

Please note!

If you were granted a residence permit for the purpose of marriage (a "fiancé(e) permit"), and you are now married, you are required to apply for renewal of your family immigration permit with your spouse. 

Requirements for both

Requirements for the applicant

Requirements for the reference person